Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This is the end.....

Here we are at the end of our journey. I have learned many a thing about technology, what's out there, what it can do, how it effects the library. Some of the things I really loved (twitter, flickr, flickr toys, you tube), and some of the things I didn't like too much (bloglines, delicious). I am glad to be "in the know" so to speak about these things so I don't look like an idiot if a customer asks me about them. I have enjoyed seeing the creativity of my co-workers as they work through these steps, and I've learned alot about people. I always appreciate something that pushes me outside of my comfort zone, and the things I normally would chose to learn about. So yes, if something like this was offered again I would participate. And this being my final Learn & Play post, here is a shoe finale!

No comments: