Tuesday, November 4, 2008

eeewwww MOLDI!

So I took a look at the MOLDI site. Here's my opinion. I listen to audiobooks in my car, so this site would not be of much help to me personally as I do not have I-Pod capabilities in my car. I was also disappointed in the selection. There were no Harry Potter books, which is a series I've heard are great to listen to. I've also really wanted to listen to "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" unabridged, and we only own abridged in the system. Unfortunately MOLDI does not have this title at all. So yeah. The thing I found most interesting about MOLDI, is when I sorted the general fiction by popularity romance titles filled up the first five or six screens. So MOLDI is apparently very popular with romance readers. I would recommend this service to those who express interest, but I personally will not use it much. Here is something I have use for:

No comments: