Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Google Docs

Well this is an easy one to see how it works in a library setting. For all those folks who don't have disks, or flash drives, setting up an account is another way to save and transfer documents. It will also help me work on stuff at the info desk. I can save my personal work documents there and have access to them at a task-oriented PC. And it will help me with my own dreaded homework assignments that I email to myself to transfer from home to work. I will probably create an account for the HHC, that way if a student needs to save something and doesn't have a disk, flash drive, or email address, I can save it to the Google documents.

Plus there were all these neat templates. I can create a runner's log, or print off a blank calendar.


And then I went on flickr and found these neat shoes.

No comments: